- Detmold School of Architecture and Interior Design
- Media Production
- Civil Engineering and Industrial Engineering
- Life Science Technologies
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Machine Technology and Mechatronics
- Production and Economics
- Environmental Engineering and Applied Computer Science
- Landscape Architecture and Environmental Planning
- Road Maps
- Contact Persons
- Career-Service / Alumni-Management
- Communications and Marketing
- Tag der offenen Tür
- Wohnen in OWL
is responsible for public relations. It manages major areas of external affairs, edits the university journal "HOCHdruck”, among other things, and publishes the university catalogue and centrally relevant pamphlets. Furthermore, the Press Relations Office edits the report and accounts of the Principal's Office.
The Press Relations Office is responsible for the corporate design (print products, web presence, film) of the Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe - University of Applied Sciences.
The Press Relations Office composes the news service for the regional media and national press agencies. It produces centrally relevant information on the higher education institution in sound and vision.
The Press Relations Office is responsible for the design of the central homepage of the Hochschule Ostwestfalen-Lippe - University of Applied Sciences, whereby it is particularly responsible for the section "Press releases” and "Calendar of events” under the heading "News”. It also plans and realises informative events (info days for pupils, open days, university days for kids), colloquiums and award ceremonies.
Team of the Department Communications and Marketing
Julia Wunderlich (maternity leave)
Press Relations Officer
Ostwestfalen-Lippe University of Applied Sciences
Press Relations Office
Telephone: +49 (0) 5261 - 702 2510